*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* When is it a good time for me to stop focusing on the story and just enjoy the open world?

1. When is it a good time for me to stop focusing on the story and just enjoy the open world? I just completed the campaign (I'll try to avoid spoilers) but I'm not a huge fan of how the events turned out, I kind of want to go back to how it was before you end it. So on which point during the story is good enough for me to have pretty much everything unlocked but still not having to go through the epilogue. Cause being honest I don't want to go through almost all of the campaign again where I get to that point where I want to be at, maybe just halfway through? Can someone help me please cause I can't find the answer by myself

User Info: agsanjuan

agsanjuan - 1 year ago

1. I reckon I've spent 2 thirds of my game time exploring since I got to Valentine. I like stretching a game out and there's a lot to do in this game. I'd been gone for so long when we were camped near Rhodes, Dutch sent Bill Williams out to look for me and bring me back to camp. I didn't go! The main missions aren't going anywhere!
    You can earn heaps of XP finding special tonics and raiding bandit camps etc. Stranger missions, raiding homesteads etc. gets you a few choice weapons as well! Do what you want!

User Info: Duknuts

Duknuts - 1 year ago 2   0

Answers

1. My answer will be very vague.. however I like to take a lengthy break from story missions when the crew reaches a new camp area.

I always try to make the last story mission I have to complete be one that is set at camp, that way if I do decide to do story-related missions the one's I complete first are mostly out in the open and in the newer territory. That gives me tons of reasons to goof off go off on the trails, hunting, encounter Stranger side missions etc.

User Info: Verte_Tunic

Verte_Tunic - 11 months ago 0   0
  2. Yes, (SPOILER AHEAD) I redid the whole game and I just found out when he gets the illness, supposedly in chapter 6. You don't like the replacement either? I really like the original Arthur quite a bit, plus he can swim. Upon restarting I notice that each and every Beaver I find is 1 or 2 stars, might have something to do with level? Receiving damage increases life gauge and dead eye seems to like my endless headshots and skinning of everything.

User Info: Scarlet__Jester

Scarlet__Jester - 1 year ago 0   1