Weapon equipment glitch?

1. Whenever I equip a saved outfit that has a bandelior on it an wear it for a while the bandelior overwrites onto my other saved outfits that didn't have it on them it's also doing it with my satchels gun belts an holsters if I have different 1s on a few outfits the 1 i wear the most the weap equip overwrites to my other saved outfits.

Anyone know how to fix this? it's a lil annoying

User Info: chris764

chris764 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. No spoilers, but keep a good amount of saves with distances apart from eachother for other unwanted changes. I am redoing my entire game to undo the natural changes from the story. I think the bandolier (spelled?) increases your ability to carry ammo, so it is engineered to stay on your outfit forever. No big deal to me, I like how the satchel doesn't stand out as much.

User Info: Scarlet__Jester

Scarlet__Jester - 1 year ago 1   2