Why can't I pat my horse?

1. I guess the game glitches at random moments and doesnt allow me to pat, feed, or brush my horse.

Does anyone else experience this?

User Info: Abbar

Abbar - 1 year ago

1. Sometimes if there is not enough space it does not let me interact with the horse either. Try walking to the other side of the horse or unhitching it and moving it a bit and then rehitching.

If it keeps up, try restarting the system or reloading a save too.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 1 year ago 2   0

1. Are you continuing to hold L2? You have to hold L2 while trying to feed, pat or brush your horse.

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Yes, i do hold on to L2, I trust, I hug it, I everything it.
    It may be a glitch..

User Info: Abbar

Abbar - 1 year ago 0   0
  3. Can you interact at all?
    I can sometimes do one thing (brush, feed or pat), but can't follow it up with another action. I have to let go of the L2 and then repress for the options to reappear.

User Info: Steveo0072

Steveo0072 - 1 year ago 0   0
  4. @Steveo0072 none other then Lead. i've tried getting off & on, letting go of L2 and walking away and back to the horse.

The only way ive been dealing with it, is taking it to the stables, or getting a new horse (because i cant feed them & their health gets low sometimes)

User Info: Abbar

Abbar - 1 year ago 0   0