1. In the first mission i caught a glimpse of a tutorial box that said something about pressing up and double tapping A and the horse you are riding will follow your waypoint or mission npc. But i for the life of me cant figure it out. Was i mistaking? Or am i just an idiot? I hope it is a feature because it would be super cool if i didnt have to worry about my horse finding the closest rock to try an high five with its face every time i look behind to shoot attackers.

User Info: Bmh7279

Bmh7279 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. You can auto-pilot your horse (on ps4) if you hold select to go to cinematic view and hold X at the same time. Or if your on xb1 hold back and hold A together. You need to be on a road and facing the right direction your waypoint is for this to work. I think this only works for red markers you've set yourself, do not think that it works for misson npc's. I haven't experienced myself yet anything like my horse crashing into a tree or taking the wrong way. This is pretty sweet because you can eat, go on your phone, use the toilet or just watch your horse make its way to where you want it to go if you don't feel like riding your horse to your waypoint.

User Info: kyleduffy

kyleduffy - 1 month ago 1 0

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.