1. I don't have a hospital and my digimon hp and mp are at 1 so what do I do?

User Info: Planet_phantom

Planet_phantom - 2 months ago
  2. Can you tell me where you are at in the game when that happened?

e.g, The location, your current story progress, the Digimon you own right now?

If you don't have the hospital unlocked, avoid battles and use items/the rest feature in the Floatia city until your Digimons regain their strength. If the digimon are 'sick', you need to use the medicine item by pressing square then going into the items menu and selecting Medicine (red capsule looking item) Bandages also help to a degree in the early game.

User Info: Queen_Nanni

Queen_Nanni - 2 months ago

Answers

1. The only way I know to get medicin early on is from Koromon inside Jijimons house. I don't know how far you are in the game but if you beat Icedevimon he drops medicin most of the time.

I had the same problem early on. I sold all my medicine and my Digimon got sick. I kept on resting til the next day and then got medicine from Koromon. It's probably the best you can do for now and also be sure to save before giving the medicine. Sometimes it doesn't cure your partner with just one use.

User Info: DarkReborn

DarkReborn - 1 month ago 0   0