What exactly counts as a TF (Training Failure) ?

1. So I need a certain amount of TFs in order to digivolve, and I'm aware that not letting your digimon poop counts as a training failure, but what else does?

User Info: antipyresis

antipyresis - 4 years ago

1. Not going to sleep count as a training failure I think, after a few hrs of not sleeping, your digimon will fall asleep, but the TF will go to both of them

User Info: Silveruzu

Silveruzu - 4 years ago 4   0

Answers

1. Your digimon will ask to rest, sleep, poop, eat, for medicine, or for a bandage. If you ignore them for over an hour the either stop asking or go to the toilet on the floor. These are Training mistakes.

User Info: LadyLoki11

LadyLoki11 - 4 years ago 3   0
  2. Training them when they're tired, scolding them needlessly, having them fight while hungry or tired also count. The mistake system, for the most part, is the same as Digimon World for the PlayStation. This was a fantastic homage to the first game in the series.

User Info: TheKingOfBeasts

TheKingOfBeasts - 3 years ago 2   4