Of what chapter can I travel back and forth between Lucis and Altissia?

1. I have read about Umbra having the ability to travel back and forth between the two places, so I was wondering of what chapter would I be given that option. I like to free-roam a lot, currently level 60 at chapter 6, but I don't want to finish the game that fast. Anyone has any suggestions?

User Info: Despair41

Despair41 - 4 years ago

1. Hi, i am from brasil and think i could help.

I think it's since chapter 11. And a hint, don't concern of completing, after you complete, you will can save a slot to continue your adventure, and call Umbra to return to the past.

So, finish the game and then go forward with all side quests, i did this and can do anyting. To call Umbra, go to a inn position, could be trailers too or hotels and on the screen where you choose to sleep, will be available option to call Umbra.

Hope this help you, sorry for my english, it's no google tradutor on him kakakak...

User Info: victor_tbarros

victor_tbarros - 4 years ago 0   0