The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PlayStation 4)

Skyrim Remastered PS4 - Mods to make more attractive female characters/ How to fix mod issues?

1. After spending hours online looking for advice/troubleshooting on how to make these mods work correctly with each other, and not finding the answers I needed, I thought I'd reopen this question so people can google for the answers. Plus, would like to hear other people's mod list/load order for making an attractive female characters/NPCs.

The problem I had with the Seraphim mods installed is while a female character looked great in her undergarments, when clothed the bodies looked horrendously disproportionate. Huge boobs and butt, and if I took the Seraphim unp off, the bodies returned to normal, but there would be an obvious neck seam when Adorable Faces mod is used. Finally got it straightened out to where everything is perfect. Here is my load order if it helps anyone:

- Girly Animation
    - Apachii Sky Hair
    - KS Hairdos Lite
    - Adorable Females
    - Beautiful Mistress
    - Seraphim Female Body Replacer
    - Natural Eyes

Also worth noting, any NPC mods that change behavior may also affect cosmetic mods. So I put all behavioral mods before/above my list. Originally, I also had Seraphim Vanilla Armor and Seraphim Extras below Seraphim Body Replacer, but at the time of this writing, it just screws everything up - not worth adding. Hopefully the mods aren't updated to where this load order no longer works correctly, but there you go. Any suggestions on how to improve or what mods do you guys use?
    WigglyDucky - 5 years ago - report
  2. >asking this on the official Babylonian knot tying community
    Bruhmaster - 1 year ago - report

1. I looked and these mods aren't on the mods page of the PS4 game?
    PrancingUnicorn - 4 years ago - report
    31   12

Answers

1. None of these mods will work for the PS4 version currently due to Sony's ban on external assets, which these mods require in order to work.
    FelurFalas - 3 years ago - report
    13   7

2. I think the ban on external assets is putting a GIGANTIC set of training wheels on the mod community. Options are so limited when you have to work within the original workings of the games. Probably why most of the modding community prefers PC. Body replacer options are horrible for PS4
    F34Rm0ng3r - 1 year ago - report
    4   1

3. if you read the description of the mods they will probably have said that certain mods to enhance your characters (or other characters) features certain mods will screw with other mods. So maybe one or two of your mods are not compatible with the other mod. Its possibly a coding error but highly unlikely.
    H4PPY_aTtempt - 5 years ago - report
    4   4