How do you upgrade powers lvl2, 3, etc?

1. This may reveal my noob-ness, but I've found neverwinter to have menus that aren't clear at all. I've been reading about upgrading powers to ranks 2, 3 and 4 but nowhere on PS4 menu can i locate these "power points" or find a way to rank up powers at all! Was this removed from the game? Is there something I'm missing? I've played tons of MMORPG games and never had to track down stuff like this... :/ thanks to any who can advise!!!!!

User Info: ReignAndPour

ReignAndPour - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Do you mean Boons? There are powers and boons. Powers unlock at certain levels but don't have levels. Boons have levels but have to unlock boons thru campaigns.

User Info: zippysocks

zippysocks - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Here's a picture of the screen I see when youtube guides talk about powers. They have "I", "II", "III", and "IV" which don't appear in my game. My screen looks much different.

If you go to "ht-tps://images.app.goo.gl/tkC9F3a7LXKZD8aw7" you'll see what the screen looks like. It won't let me post external links directly so you'll have to remove the dash I put in the middle of the link.

User Info: ReignAndPour

ReignAndPour - 1 year ago