I stopped getting tp medals from the stpry mission, why and how do I fix it if i can?

1. The extra story missions from Tokipedia used to give me 20 tp medals for each quest, but has stopped giving me them upon completion of a quest. Is there a reason for this or a way I can fix it?

User Info: IronNightblade4

IronNightblade4 - 5 months ago

Answers

1. Maybe it's a new patch. I know if you already cleared a quest you don't get as many TP medals, or none. If you're after TP medals though, just do expert mission Realm of the Gods Goku. It's quick to clear and gives a lot of tp medals every clear. Try reloading your game and trying again. If not farm for dragon balls or the Goku method is the fastest i think

User Info: Kami_Munchkins

Kami_Munchkins - 5 months ago 0   0
  2. They intentionally made it so each mission only rewards you with medals when you clear it for the very first time, purely to lure us into microtransactions.

User Info: ign0to

ign0to - 5 months ago 0   0