1. Hi,
    I need to z rank some missions and i think only missing thing is accuracy. My problem is even when I try hard i cannot get it. So my question is how is this counted? Hitting block is counted as a miss? Ki blast, supers and multis same way? I just tried a lot of different ways and I can't figure it out. Anyone knows?
    Thanks for help.

User Info: brainosw

brainosw - 1 month ago

Answers

1. I just Z ranked the placement tests to get Potential Unleashed. For the first few, getting low damage and a quick time were crucial. For the last one, being underleveled and making sure most if not all of the final hits against enemies were super attacks made it easy. Just make sure to finish with a Kaioken Kamehameha or whatever you use.

User Info: PluviusPluvius

PluviusPluvius - 1 day ago 0   0
  2. It's based on how many hits you have. This is any basic hit, ki blast, super move, or ultimate. Just try to really make sure your attacks are counting!

User Info: HarrierAGES

HarrierAGES - 1 month ago 0   1

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.