Can I change the date to get get tp medal itemes?

1. I missed the time where I can get goku blacks moves will changeing the date back to when it was available let me buy it

User Info: Jerrycoolps

Jerrycoolps - 2 years ago

1. No, changing the time back won't make the moves available. However if you turn the wifi off you PlayStation, then set you time to the next weekend, and go into the game you can access the to medal shop. Then just exit the game once you've acquired the desired moves and turn the wifi and date back on.

User Info: D1_JAY_SAVAGE

D1_JAY_SAVAGE - 2 years ago 0   0

1. No,changing the date won't make the moves return because those they're tied to the servers,making offline purchasing impossible. Last Friday, the moves weren't available for me but they were added on Saturday,the same may apply weekend as well.

User Info: Omegablacky

Omegablacky - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. This weekend you mean?

User Info: Jerrycoolps

Jerrycoolps - 2 years ago 0   0