If I buy the season pass with an acc in my PS4 will the other accounts in my PS4 get the dlc's too?

1. I accidentally bought the season pass on the wrong account in my PS4 and I don't know if I will be able to get the dlc' on my main account. When I bought the season pass for infinite warfare it comes with 10 rare supply drops and when I went to the account to check if it does come with it , I did have 10 free rare supply drops. But when I went to my main account I didn't get the 10 supply drops. so I was wondering if it's going to be the same with the dlc the other acc will have it and my main won't. I just want to know if my main acc will get the dlc's too?

User Info: gabethebabe

gabethebabe - 2 years ago
  2. Both of the accounts are activated as the primary PS4

User Info: gabethebabe

gabethebabe - 2 years ago