When I equip certain guns parts of the screen start flickering to blocks of random color. Help?

1. I just got a decent jakobs shotgun for my level, but when I equip it parts of the screen start flickering between normal graphics and blocks of solid color. Moving my cursor around makes the shapes change, but they don't go away. I tested this in several areas in meridian outskirts and the result is the same regardless. I mucked around with the graphics settings, but nothing worked. Any ideas?

User Info: Adamhunter1223

Adamhunter1223 - 2 weeks ago
  2. Weird, only graphical glitch I get is sometimes my gun's scope will flicker while I'm walking around. Seems to happen in Sanctuary the most, but it's not game-breaking or anything.

User Info: Black_Crusher

Black_Crusher - 1 week ago