Any tips on getting a deathless artifact ?

1. I’ve been relentlessly farming every conceivable boss. I’ve tried both online, and offline. I’m using a loaded dice artifact, and I’ve put a bunch of guardian points into luck. I just can’t seem to find one.

User Info: bowtech350mt

bowtech350mt - 1 week ago
  2. Do you still need the deathless artifact? I have a level 50 Elemental Projector Deathless that I just got from the Chupacabratch.

User Info: snake2410

snake2410 - 1 week ago
  3. Snake2410 do you still have that projector elemental deathless artifact?

User Info: Aznpride

Aznpride - 3 days ago
  4. Yes I do. My PSN is Snake2410. I've got one other person that might want one but I'll just dupe it for both of you either way because may use it at some point.

User Info: snake2410

snake2410 - 1 day ago

1. stay offline, kill stuff fast and frequently.

same as like diablo 3 random drops idea, given it's random, all you can really do is increase loot chances and frequency.

i'd suggest chubraratch, it's not a boss so it's not that much of a PITA to kill, and it's fairly close to a respawn point, to save/exit out. bosses 'can' drop more loot, but offline i've gotten up to 5 legendaries at once from this mofo, and the fact it's both fast and not too resource intensive (if you've not patched, it's like 3 of those porcelain grenades, which it'll probably drop a couple of, and there's two ammo chests between the spawn point and it, anyway) makes it pretty damn good. i got two deathless artifacts from it, and two of those shields that reduce hp to 40% for more shield.

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104 - 1 week ago 1   0
  2. I've been doing truant and graveward since it's super close to the spawn point. Plus with my moze build I can kill them both in less than a minute without using any ammo at all. I've got 30 hours plus into this for sure. It's mind bending I haven't seen one yet.

User Info: bowtech350mt

bowtech350mt - 1 week ago

1. Try asking in the forums...

User Info: Definitelyhuman

Definitelyhuman - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. I guess I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Elaborate?

User Info: bowtech350mt

bowtech350mt - 1 week ago
  3. They meant to see about trading for one via the Bl3 forum here.

User Info: dogsauce420

dogsauce420 - 1 week ago