What if C-c-combo + Infinity Pistol?

1. So the Guardian Perk C-C-Combo reads "Increases Gun Damage by 2% for 1 second with each shot." Does that mean if you wield an Infinity Pistol and just hold down the trigger, will the effect continue to stack or will it just fall off every second? Anyone test this yet? I still need 48 token in that tree and I don't have an infinite ammo gun to test this right now.

User Info: Enix120

Enix120 - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. Like other stacking abilities in the game each stack is timed individually. Sadly infinite ammo would not mean infinite stacks.

User Info: Krinali

Krinali - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  2. So it would only be 2% sustained increase? That sounds not worth it at all.

User Info: Enix120

Enix120 - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  3. I haven't unlocked this perk yet, but I'm pretty sure the stacks reset the moment you miss a shot.

User Info: Eraldus

Eraldus - 2 weeks ago 0   0