What are those progression meters popping up on left side of screen?

1. When I play the game, occasionally these progression meters would pop up on the left side, such as "Loot the Six Galaxies: Loot 5 boxes (5/5)" or "Vendor Trash: Sell items to Vendor (20/30)". What are these? I don't think they're trophies, and when I hold the touchbar as prompted it just brings me to the map screen. It's driving me crazy not knowing what these are. Please help, thanks.

User Info: mrfearless95

mrfearless95 - 4 weeks ago

1. They are the challenges like from previous games. They don't increase a Badass rank like they used to, but just give experience and eridium. They dont have their own menu like previous games either. When you go to your map, you can scroll over to "challenges" and look at the ones specific to the area you are in. If you want to see all challenges, zoom all the way out to galaxy view on your map and then go to the challenges tab

User Info: Dante1792

Dante1792 - 4 weeks ago 2   0