Why does chapter 4 onwards music by artists not play?

1. After finishing a Couple missions during chapter 4 I noticed I was unlocking songs that I didn’t hear while playing through main line quest stuff. Im in chapter 5 now and noticed even more track unlocks without hearing them during gameplay, I checked gameplay online to see if tracks were playing during segments in the game that i’ve played and they were, but I never got to hear them while playing. Is there a way to fix this? Is it a bug that messes up the music element of the game?

It’s still my first playthrough.

User Info: PatientZ

PatientZ - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. Music seems to play in certain areas and then ends abruptly when you enter a facility border. Perhaps the route you're taking is avoiding the trigger. I recently had a music track start later in the game than you and it just ended once I entered a facility border.

User Info: chriee

chriee - 2 weeks ago 0   0