How can I protect myself from the timefall?

1. Every time that starts raining I try to find shelter, but there is usually none around. Only mountains, plains and rivers but no caves or an area that can give me shelter to protect my packages. Does anyone have an idea?

User Info: wrivera51

wrivera51 - 3 weeks ago

1. Its usually better to just make it through the area, then use the repair spray on your containers if needed. In my experience it is very very rare to find overhangs or caves outside of that scene in the opening.

Later in the game you are able to construct timefall shelters that you can stand under. If you're online, timefall shelters from other players could show in your map as well.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 3   0

1. Try looking on the side of the mountain. Sometimes you'll find a good angle that isn't getting hit.

Sometimes people will put a sign for shelter on the map. Maybe see if you can find some that way.

For the most part, you'll be building your own or find a building, built timefall shelter or just make it through. If you can't pass time, make sure there aren't any BTs and I think it needs to be far enough inside the storm too.

User Info: Marius789

Marius789 - 2 weeks ago 1   1
  2. The only and easiest way to protect yourself from said time fall is to take cover in a time fall shelter. Wich also in turn will reapiar any damaged packages. Time fall shelters are made by online players all around so as long as you are connected to the chiral network just look around for one. If you are not connected to the chiral network it is best to just make it through the area as fast as possible. I hope this helps answer your question.

User Info: xXHogh_SkiesXx

xXHogh_SkiesXx - 2 weeks ago 1   1
  3. If you see any spare metal on the ground, or have some on you, and you have a pcc? (the thing you build towers and boxes with), you can construct a bridge for shelter. I believe it costs 400 metal, and I find metal constantly around me. It creates a "roof" of sorts that you can sit under.

Personally, I just run through the area, and use the repair spray to repair the boxes. I am too impatient at times.

User Info: deathelm

deathelm - 2 weeks ago 0   2