Why does chapter 4 onward not play tracks from artist low roar?

1. After finishing a Couple missions during chapter 4 I noticed I was unlocking songs that I didn’t hear while playing through main line quest stuff. Im in chapter 5 now and noticed even more track unlocks without hearing them during gameplay, I checked gameplay online to see if tracks were playing during segments in the game that i’ve played and they were, but I never got to hear them while playing. Is there a way to fix this bug that messes up the music element of the game?

It’s still my first playthrough.

User Info: PatientZ

PatientZ - 4 weeks ago
  2. I'm having the same issue as well. I'm about to finish chapter 5 and still haven't had any tracks play since the beginning of chapter 4. I'm guessing one of the game patches created a bug, since the gameplay you were watching was probably uploaded earlier. I hope that this gets fixed soon, the music is necessary for the mood and it isn't the same when it's gone.

User Info: flumpy_pumpy

flumpy_pumpy - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. I was having this same issue and the music came back in the middle of chapter 6. I think the only way to fix it is to keep on playing.

User Info: flumpy_pumpy

flumpy_pumpy - 2 weeks ago 0   0