Does MG makes you more of a target than HG?

1. I have been reading through forum after forum when I saw MG is no different to HG, just it's size. So if it size, would I have a bigger hitbox(More likely to take damage) when I use MG more than HG? I feel like this is the only question that was left unanswered and not many people talk about it.

User Info: Magelit3

Magelit3 - 1 month ago

1. The hitbox doesn't change- chest hit is chest hit regardless of suit size. It's the attributes;

Become easier/ harder for enemies to hit
    Reduced damage from single target
    Dodge invulnerability
    Step distance

that determine liklihood of getting hit. First two we covered before :p here's how the others work;

Reduced damage from single target- usually applies only to locked-on target it reduces the damage by a small amount.

Dodge invulnerability- Despite name, it offers about 1-2 seconds when you dodge to ignore all damage from any source.

Step distance- how far your suit will glide when you dodge attacks.

Size of suit is a cosmetic choice, it really does not impact any other aspect of the game. HG Gundam Epyon and MG Gundam Epyon- given the exact same Attributes, EX Actions, Burst and weapons; will perform identically.

User Info: Claudija

Claudija (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0