Where can I find Auto-Repeller cubes?

1. I was able to obtain 1 auto repeller cube but I am not sure which missions I could find them. Which missions are best to farm Auto-Repeller cubes?

User Info: Magelit3

Magelit3 - 2 months ago

1. Cubes are annoying as they're completely random. Hot Spot Master Gundam should have higher Whip Mastery Cube drops, logic right as he uses a whip... but you get armor enhancing, melee damage Cubes anything but Whip Mastery. There was a spreadsheet one of the players made that had rough mission guides for more likely Cube drops but I found they're completely random.

User Info: Claudija

Claudija (Expert) - 2 months ago 1   0
  2. Where can I find the spreadsheet you mention about?

User Info: Magelit3

Magelit3 - 2 months ago
  3. Glue this link together as Q&A doesn'tlike complete 3rd party links in here-

docs.google.
    com/spreadsheets/d/
    1Imhbob52OPX-9uKILp_W72_lUwOPrvHL84xws2Fb3cA/
    htmlview#

this provides Encounter guides, all attributes, effects... very thorough indeed.

The Cubes Drop Guide (will need Google Translate unlesslike me you can read Japanese) again you need to glue it together-

gundambreaker3.riroa.
    com/gundambreaker3_gousei.html

Couple of things:

1) Cubes do not always obey this chart. You might go to the listed mission 100 times and not see it. Bored, you change for a different one and get several in one playthrough. Guide is just for help not definite drops.

2) You will need Full Break abilities, weapons i.e. Sigmaxiss Rifle to smash the enemy for higher chances at dropping a Cube. Ground kills are also an effective way to do this.

3) Treasure Hunter; a Head Part attribute with a 3% maximum effect. Treasure Hunter boosts your drop rates so increases the quality, amount and type of items dropped.

4) A Mobile Suit capable of holding its own in Newtype difficulty. This is due to Newtype having the best drops in all categories but the enemies are more punishing than on any other difficulty. Whilst you can get Axe Mastery Cubes on Casual, it will be a far longer grind than hunting it on Newtype.

User Info: Claudija

Claudija - 2 months ago