how do you unlock all the HG and MG gundam in the shop ?

1. I noticed that playing on standard difficulty I unlocked some gundam HG and playing on extreme difficulty I didn't unlock any more gundam HG, but I did unlock gundam MG. I did not clearly understand the process of unlocking gundam in the store. My question is, what is the exact process to unlock gundam HG and MG ?

User Info: Ikepic1

Ikepic1 - 9 months ago

Answers

1. Shop suits unlock once you collect half of any suit available. Not all are as some parts are Derive-only and others such as Beginning 30, are easily-found but cannot be bought from the shop

User Info: Claudija

Claudija (Expert) - 9 months ago 0   0
  2. Thanks. In extreme difficulty and newtype difficulty can player have the possibility to unlock some HG gundam ?

User Info: Ikepic1

Ikepic1 - 9 months ago 0   0
  3. Nope, Standard to Hardcore are HG parts; Extreme and Newtype are MG.

Standard - lowest drop rates of all HG
    Medium (Normal, Hard... I can't remember it's name ) - good drop rates for HG parts and later: DLC Builder Parts
    Hardcore - best HG drop rates, Cubes and DLC BP
    Extreme - MG parts, good rates
    Newtype - the premiere MG, Cube, DLC BP drop rates

By 'drop rates' I mean Part Quality, Grade and Level. High Grade Hard Plastic only appears on Extreme and Newtype for example.

Use; Full Burst, Atomic Bazooka, SigMaxiss any setup - for maximum chance of part drops. Full Burst is found on specific suits, SigMaxiss Rifleis DLC-R Mission 1/2 as the AGE units appear there and the Bazooka please refer to-

docs. google. com/ spreadsheets/ d/
    1Imhbob52OPX-9uKILp_W72_lUwOPrvHL84xws2Fb3cA/
    htmlview#

make sure to copy to a notepad file, add the http and : // to start and edit the three to make the link as they do not permit links in this section and it has all relevant information. Feel free to ask though any time

User Info: Claudija

Claudija (Expert) - 9 months ago 0   0
  4. thanks, i finished all the chapters on extreme difficulty, unlocked the new type difficulty and now i will do the DLCS on extreme difficulty, then i will leave the levels of all parts of my gundam at the maximum, my g-self double saber and lupus beam rifle are at the maximum level, but the parts are not, after leaving the parts at the maximum and finishing the DLCS in extreme difficulty I will start in newtype difficulty, and after finishing the newtype and the DLCS in newtype difficulty I will try to unlock all the gundam

User Info: Ikepic1

Ikepic1 - 9 months ago 0   0
  5. difficulties are not defined as Standard, Medium, Hardcore, Extreme e Newtype, but are defined as Casual, Standard, Hardcore, Extreme and Newtype

User Info: Ikepic1

Ikepic1 - 9 months ago 0   0
  6. when you reach my stage; all trophies completed, BBR into 400's and custom-designed Twinblade/ SigMaxiss w/ Divider all maxed out so you take barely 5 mins to complete Newtype boss runs so walk in Legendary parts - its easy to forget all the difficulty names. Most games use - Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane as difficulty names. Diablo say, uses Normal, Nightmare, Hell (D3 uses Normal, Hard, Expert, Master, Torment 1-16) so it's very easy to forget exact difficulty names bar those you use most frequently

User Info: Claudija

Claudija (Expert) - 9 months ago 0   0
  7. I thought the newtype mode would always be a challenging mode, but from what you're saying it becomes easy just like the extreme mode has become ?

User Info: Ikepic1

Ikepic1 - 9 months ago 0   0
  8. Newtype can be punishing if you try testing with it. Say I thought ooo a Mazinger Z Gundam would be funny and tried it in Newtype - it would take longer than Morghanna's runs purely as the parts, EX Actions, Optional parts etc. would take getting used to. I have gotten to the point I know my builds are working by their Newtype performance. If they fail a mission, need attribute tweaks or part swaps; if succeed look at how, which parts need enhancements. That's pretty much my GB3 life now. Inspired by something; I nab Morghanna and sent her shopping for parts. If I coop I tend to be the supportive one so usually it's Valfreyja I send as her EX Actions are all Heal based as I use her to keep my team safe. If the team just want to see parts raining then I take Morghanna - nice and easy work xD

User Info: Claudija

Claudija (Expert) - 9 months ago 0   0
  9. Okay. I'll be sinsery to you regarding the difficulties of gundam breaker 3. I'm very skilled in real life combat and action games. I've got gundam breaker 3 because I like the theme and because I expected to find some combat challenge. almost all the games I played and most of the ps2, xbox, ps3, xbox360 and ps4 and xbox one and pc games the difficulty is related to the damage the player receives and not the enemy's fighting ability to fight the player, samurai warriors and dynasty warriors and orochi warriors the difficulty of battle is in the damage and not the ability of the enemy so in these games the player fights and fights but the enemy fights little and with low frequency of attack but when the enemy hits the player of a big damage, god of war of ps2 and ps3 and ps4 is like that and others are like that and it makes me decepcioned because it doesn't exercise my fighting ability much but it only exercises my ability to develop some battle tactics to receive less or no damage from the enemy. Dark souls for example I do not like because I and some other players can record the pattern of the enemy and the game becomes easy, if I played 1 or 2 months of dark souls would record the pattern of enemy hits and play the game without taking any damage thus making the game easy, in a way it is possible to break the grace and challenge that dark souls offers if you are a player who can record the patterns of enemies. Dragon ball tenkaichin 1,2 and 3 of ps2 is no longer so because the higher the difficulty the player selects, the more the opponent fights, the more intense the fight becomes, the more the player has to fight and be skilled to fight the opponent because the higher the difficulty the better. I think if the games did like dragon ball tenkaichin, the games would be more challenging and would develop the player's skill more. So back to gundam breaker 3, I noticed that gundam breaker 3 enemies fight, are not harmed as in samurai warriors and dynasty warriors. But even if they are not harmed, aida offers no difficulty when it is only a boss, when it is more than 1 they attack in group and because it is a game with aim and have the possibility to attack one target at a time, it makes it difficult, but when it is a boss and when it is not a giant it is possible to make a combo until winning the target, the boss does not try to leave the combo or make a counter attack. When you play gundam breaker 3 so that the player's gundam is strong and the level of opponents in terms of strength, the game becomes easy, I finished the game in extreme difficulty and found most of the stages face, and my gundam is not even focused on firearms, my gundam is focused on hand-to-hand combat, and yet n is challenging, my gundam is the level of extreme difficulty and newtype in terms of strength, I released ghost edge and phantom edge which is the swords that I wanted to be spinning around my gundam, I finished chapter 2 in the newtype difficulty, I'll tetminar all the chapters and the DLCS, but I'm really getting decepcioned I don't know if I'll keep playing after I finish in the newtype difficulty, because until the newtype is easy for me, and when it's a single boss or when I win 2 and there's 1 boss left, it's easy to fight him because when she receives my combo, he does nothing to try to leave the combo. I also think the recovery of parts of the enemy could be faster and more constant so that the enemy could fight more. Difficulties only become difficult if the player's gundam is with low damage and life is low for a certain difficulty, if the gundam is at the level of difficulty becomes easy.

User Info: Ikepic1

Ikepic1 - 9 months ago 0   0
  10. sorry for small mistakes in translation

User Info: Ikepic1

Ikepic1 - 9 months ago 0   0
  11. New Gundam Breaker sounds more you- only keep parts you get to your team mission box, get broken and lose what you had, no advancements like Durability, EX Actions are Parts locked meaning no Exia body no Trans-Am EX, not using Deathscythe's Wings? Shame, can't use camouflage then.
    The reason GB3 is popular beyond the first playthrough is you can keep trying things, keep making the craziest-looking stuff and not get utterly owned just for not using the meta.
    Your long post also brings me to question why you haven't figured out EX Action acquisition as if you haven't got it by Newtype Chapter 1, Mission 1 this isn't going to be your game

User Info: Claudija

Claudija (Expert) - 9 months ago 0   0
  12. I'm sorry I didn't understand, what do you mean it won't be my game?

User Info: Ikepic1

Ikepic1 - 8 months ago 0   0
  13. I mean it in the context that if you put as much into the game you say and still find it boring, hard to understand and so on; telling people that you like a different game- I then question why you would continue a game potentially you won't enjoy fully.

User Info: Claudija

Claudija - 7 months ago