When do you think we will have androids like in DBH?

1. I was just dreaming about the game and wondered when you guys think androids will become apart of our lives. Will the time in the game be closer to the truth than we think?

User Info: Slyder4747

Slyder4747 - 1 year ago

1. If you take a look at the androids we have now... it doesn't look like we're close to it, and I don't think about A.I. which is so high developed in DBH, no comparison to the A.I. current androids have, I also think about the physical part. To imitate human movements is a pretty tricky task. This has also not been made yet. The Turing-Test is btw real and not from the game. No A.I. has made this test yet.
    Machines develop very quickly nowadays, but I don't think we'll have a Connor in 2036.

User Info: SilverLizalfos

SilverLizalfos (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0