Guilty gear xrd revelator Eu Cant fight usa players with 1.2 patch ?

1. I was playing with my friend in th u.s when he got the 1.2 patch since then i can't fight him or any other of my usa friends the eu got the 1.1 patch the next day but this didn't help 1 bit with everything that happen with sign in the eu which included the same problem of no patch so cant fight players from the usa you think they try this time sure we get the game only 3 days after usa and that great but what the point if we cant fight any other region right now it be better to import it. so my question has anyone heard about the eu getting the 1.2 patch and has anyone else experienced this ???

User Info: Prinnyvsteddie

Prinnyvsteddie - 3 years ago
  2. Patch out all sorted till the next patch

User Info: Prinnyvsteddie

Prinnyvsteddie - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Its because you have different versions of the games due to having different patches. A common rule with games with online is that you cant play with people online that do not have the same version(patch) as you. Most of the time players who do not have the game updated to the latest patch shouldnt be able to go online at all, but I guess thats different due to the difference in regions.

User Info: HanbeiKliesen

HanbeiKliesen - 3 years ago 0   0