Can I Get Some Answers on Fighting Climax and Ignition?

1. I've never had a PlayStation fighting game before so I had some questions. I was going to get the original but I saw they were making an update or something with new characters. Is the new Ignition thing that came out a few days ago a downloadable update for the game (like smash bros 4) or is it an entirely new game? Is it free or does it cost money like 40 usd? Is it in English? What's the difference between the two?

User Info: king_knarf

king_knarf - 4 years ago
  2. Thanks for the info. Is the dialogue between characters and/or single player mode/victory or lose quotes in english or subbed? Every video I've seen of it What happened with the original?

User Info: king_knarf

king_knarf - 4 years ago
  3. Every video I've seen of ignition has lots of japanese text with character select and whatnot, so I was wondering if the new game is going to be released in north american markets like the original was. The game looks fun, but not being able to understand what the text or characters are saying is the only reason I'm hesitant for buying this.

User Info: king_knarf

king_knarf - 4 years ago
  4. Will the Japanese version (the only version out right now) work on a North American PlayStation console or is it region locked? Is it known yet if Sega is going to release an English version of this game like they did with the original?

User Info: king_knarf

king_knarf - 4 years ago

1. I've got the Japanese version and it works perfectly on my EU console, you can verify at www.play-asia.com, the description for the game says it works on all systems sold worldwide. The probability of an English version is high, only question is if they'll release it on disc or as a digital title only...
    Unfortunately the game isn't subbed...

User Info: eko111

eko111 - 4 years ago 0   0

1. 1-it's not a downloadable update but an entirely new game
    2-costs something like 50 usd
    3-menus are in english, submenus are in japanese but you can easily figure out the meaning, also you can find translations on the web
    4-differences are: new characters, new stages, better fighting system, slightly better graphics (if you play on a ps4)
    5-if you were interested in the original go buy this one instead, you won't regret it!

User Info: eko111

eko111 - 4 years ago 1   0