How do I get the SUPER sword of light?

1. I am trying to beat Calasmos, and found tips/videos showing using the SUPER sword of light as a 1st strike to remove his 'armour', making him easier to defeat.

I have the SUPREME sword of light, but when I try using that, nothing happens.
    I have tried every combination of line-up and abilities/fighting styles, I am getting creamed every time.

I am level 99 with the best equipment for each character.

Please help !!!

User Info: coleg01

coleg01 - 3 weeks ago

1. You get the super sword of light from going back to Yggdrasil after travelling back in time

User Info: Mooman

Mooman - 3 weeks ago 3   0
  2. I did that, thats how I ended up with the supreme sword of light.

User Info: coleg01

coleg01 - 3 weeks ago
  3. You get the super sword of light from Yggdrasil, while you have to forge the supreme sword of light. If you've gone to Yggdrasil you should already have the super sword of light

User Info: Mooman

Mooman - 3 weeks ago
  4. I have been back to Yggdrasil, the heart of the tree is empty.

User Info: coleg01

coleg01 - 3 weeks ago
  5. You have to craft the supreme sword of light with a recipe you get from the post game labyrinth

User Info: NovaWingz

NovaWingz - 2 days ago

1. You already have it, check your inventory.

User Info: SgtGalaxy

SgtGalaxy - 18 hours ago 0   0