Uber agate of evolution??

1. I really need some uber agate of evolution to forge a weapon but I can't find it anywhere

User Info: nellychillin

nellychillin - 1 year ago

Answers

1. If you are post game, there is a monster in a trial area called Master Moosifier (I think, don't quote me) and Red Giant. They drop the Uber agate of evolution. You will also find a chest with three of them in the same dungeon where they appear.

User Info: Dan_Spellsword

Dan_Spellsword (Expert) - 1 year ago 3   0
  2. Post-game you can steal them with Erik's half inch skill from Squidzilla, which is huge squid enemy that appears in the northern sea area(near the small island in the north or a bit north east, I don't exactly remember).

User Info: zoderos

zoderos - 1 year ago 4   1
  3. Also, once you complete all the Mini Medal pages, then you can turn in extra Mini Medals to the headmaster to purchase various items. Uber Agates cost 5 apiece.

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe - 1 year ago 1   2