The Other Side last monster?

1. Hi. I'm missing the last monster on the list. I've searched high and low and still have no idea what could it be. Is there a rare War Gryphon, maybe?

User Info: AethQueen

AethQueen - 1 year ago

1. if you are looking under default on region then the final monster is a liquid metal slime, i had mine appear at the start with corpse corporal, if you dont get them here you can get them on slime island still

User Info: deathguise125

deathguise125 - 1 year ago 0   0

1. Thank you both! I am indeed missing the Liquid metal slime - I'd logged Brollympian in the previous area, The Champs Sauvage :)

User Info: AethQueen

AethQueen - 1 year ago 1   0

1. If you are missing the fourth on the list then that would be the rare Brollygagger known as Brollympian. It has a random chance of coming into battle when you fight Brollygaggers and it is rarefied and strong.
    If you are missing the last one on the list, which would be liquid metal slime, which is rarer than heck and best waiting until you get to the Insula Orientalus which lays North of Lonalulu.
    Here is the list of enemies for the Other Side just to be safe:
    - Demon Rider
    - Corpse Corporal
    - Brollygagger
    - Brollympian (rare)
    - Drohl Diabolist
    - Hypothermion
    - Jockilles
    - Magical Marrionette
    - War Gryphon
    - Liquid Metal Slime
    - Colossal Cannibox (not on list but worth mentioning)

User Info: Dan_Spellsword

Dan_Spellsword (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0