Where can I find more green eyes and mirrorstones?

1. I need them to make a queen's whip for a quest, but I can't find the monster that drops the materials I need or the location that you can farm them

User Info: Ymir101

Ymir101 - 2 years ago
  2. I found a place where they sell colored eyes for 1k a pop. But I'm still looking for mirrorstones

User Info: Ymir101

Ymir101 - 2 years ago
  3. I was able to find enough mirrorstones in some spots in the area after Snoflheim.

User Info: Ymir101

Ymir101 - 2 years ago

1. Green eyes can be bought at the Medal Academy on Champs Sauvage if you can't get them from monsters like Dracky Mage or the Rotten Eggsokeleton. There is a small island close to Lonalulu where you can find a mining deposit which drops two pieces of Mirrorstone, but you can also get one from Champs Sauvage south of the Northern campsite and there is a spawn point in the Eerie Eyerie for it as well. Otherwise fight the Stone golems in Dundrasil, but it isn't an easy drop/steal item to attain.

User Info: Dan_Spellsword

Dan_Spellsword - 2 years ago 10   3

Answers

1. You can actually find both semi-frequently in the double down boxes in poker. Be forewarned that it may take quite some time if you're unlucky.

User Info: Kirby202

Kirby202 - 2 years ago 7   1
  2. There is a green eye that respawns behind the Door of Departure.

User Info: DawnCat

DawnCat - 1 year ago 8   2
  3. Not all heroes wear capes

User Info: Magnati

Magnati - 1 year ago
  4. Green eye dropped by Drackmage monster found at cryptic crypt

User Info: sword0flight

sword0flight - 2 years ago 6   1
  5. Thank you. You were right and I got some green eyes quickly there.

User Info: CrazyDutchwoman

CrazyDutchwoman - 1 year ago
  6. Stone golems have a chance to drop mirriorstones. im doing the same quest right now

User Info: Spman1893

Spman1893 - 2 years ago 3   2