Where can I find more green eyes and mirrorstones?

1. I need them to make a queen's whip for a quest, but I can't find the monster that drops the materials I need or the location that you can farm them

User Info: Ymir101

Ymir101 - 1 year ago
  2. I found a place where they sell colored eyes for 1k a pop. But I'm still looking for mirrorstones

User Info: Ymir101

Ymir101 - 1 year ago
  3. I was able to find enough mirrorstones in some spots in the area after Snoflheim.

User Info: Ymir101

Ymir101 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Stone golems have a chance to drop mirriorstones. im doing the same quest right now

User Info: Spman1893

Spman1893 - 1 year ago 2   0
  2. You can actually find both semi-frequently in the double down boxes in poker. Be forewarned that it may take quite some time if you're unlucky.

User Info: Kirby202

Kirby202 - 1 year ago 2   0
  3. Green eyes can be bought at the Medal Academy on Champs Sauvage if you can't get them from monsters like Dracky Mage or the Rotten Eggsokeleton. There is a small island close to Lonalulu where you can find a mining deposit which drops two pieces of Mirrorstone, but you can also get one from Champs Sauvage south of the Northern campsite and there is a spawn point in the Eerie Eyerie for it as well. Otherwise fight the Stone golems in Dundrasil, but it isn't an easy drop/steal item to attain.

User Info: Dan_Spellsword

Dan_Spellsword (Expert) - 1 year ago 4   2
  4. Green eye dropped by Drackmage monster found at cryptic crypt

User Info: sword0flight

sword0flight - 1 year ago 1   1
  5. Thank you. You were right and I got some green eyes quickly there.

User Info: CrazyDutchwoman

CrazyDutchwoman - 5 months ago
  6. There is a green eye that respawns behind the Door of Departure.

User Info: DawnCat

DawnCat - 3 months ago 0   0