How do you activate Momentum/singularity?

1. I have literally no idea. I'm using the Nintendo Switch version FYI.

User Info: robofish_13

robofish_13 - 2 years ago

1. I'm going to answer this myself as I have figured it out.

To activate a Momentum, you must time the [] square or Y button before your attack connects but after it is launched. Example being Endir uses Cyclone, you must press the button before his attack animation is finished and it can be pressed as soon as the attack has started (when the attack name is displayed). To do this you must have one shining marker on top of your momentum sphere next to your HP. This can be done on normal attacks too.

If pressed too early, late or frequently you will miss the trigger and no bonus momentum will activate.
    The benefit of momentum skills are as follows...
    1. Extra attack damage an AoE effect or buff/debuff chance
    2. Momentum kill for extra item drops
    3. Chance for your Talisman to pass over a trait onto the Spritnite you wield.

Take care on which talismans you equip and what bonuses they offer, you can customise your Spritnite this way with extra buffs or bonuses and a Spritnite can hold more than 1 attribute.

I hope this helps someone

User Info: robofish_13

robofish_13 - 2 years ago 3   0