What's your strategy for weapon tempering?

1. I have a bit of an issue with my weapons. They are quite expensive. I usually found upgrade materials to be quite pricey too. What would be best? To wait for end game gear?

User Info: DjValefor

DjValefor - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Some early game gear can be your best, I.e. Endir's Phantasma has highest ATK of his weapons, which you can get fairly early on, but does not necessarily have the highest M. ATK, P. Def, or M. Def. Honestly, wait until you can unlock the locked chests late in the game, then you'll get some orichalcum which is best for upgrading equipment, and you can buy orichalcum in the post-game I believe, money will not be an issue then.

User Info: HunkleGoldteam

HunkleGoldteam - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. Honestly, just wait until the end of the game. After you beat the final boss, Orichalcum is available for purchase at 20k. One runthrough of the final dungeon (i.e. from the first portal to the last) can easily net you 200k or more in materials if you're overkiling everything will all damage types.

Once you get the key, you can get about 16-18 orichalcums from those chests for free if you want to boost a few weapons (the upper end ones will generally take about 4 to max out).

User Info: Rybal

Rybal - 3 years ago 1   0
  3. Simply exploit the drop system by making several drops come. Use a dual tech of an element or debuff that does a lot of dmg and hits all enemies in a large group. This will make loot rain if you made 3 or 4 parameters happen. After that, sell all that you have with that guy and now you have a lot of money. I never tempered because the materials are more expensive than the weapons. Also because it costs a lot to make one weapon good enough to keep it all the way. Better of selling drops everytime.

User Info: NinjaX567

NinjaX567 - 3 years ago 0   0