Why won't it let me summon Bahamut?

1. Why is it Sometimes when I'm in a boss battle it won't let me summon Bahamut but it will let me summon Shiva?

User Info: NervousMonk12

NervousMonk12 - 2 months ago

1. Summons are restricted by the size of the battleground. Large summons like Leviathan and Bahamut need large open areas to be summoned, they just don't fit. Small areas like hallways or areas with alot of narrow paths or obstacles will only let the smaller ones like Chocobo Chick be called.

User Info: ChaseArni

ChaseArni (Expert) - 2 months ago 5   0

1. Happened to me with Leviathan as well. From what I found out, the game does not allow you to summon Leviathan or Bahamut in spaces it considers "cramped" or underground locations or sth along these lines even though the conditions for summoning are actually met. That's why sometimes you'll be able to call the rest of the summons but not these two. Sucks I know...

User Info: shera13

shera13 - 2 months ago 5   0

1. Need more room for Bahamut. And not sure but can't be under ground or small areas indoors

User Info: SherlockGrealey

SherlockGrealey - 1 week ago 1   3
  2. I've noticed something strange in my playthroughs so far. There are times only one character is able to summon even though the gauge is filled. It happens every once in a while, and I think it has to do with whether you switched to the character during the build up. Havent been able to get a definite answer as it seemingly happens at random. Otherwise it's just having the required ATB bars filled. Leviathan, Fat Chocobo, and Bahamut are 2 ATB bar summons whole the others only need 1.

User Info: Fhenrin

Fhenrin (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   6