Where are the manuscripts in chapter 9?

1. I have all the manuscripts, aside from two in this chapter and can't for the life of me find where to get them.

User Info: Dawnfried

Dawnfried - 2 months ago

1. Because the other answers are inadequate, and I happen to be reminded how I didn't do it on hard, but you get two different sets of side quests in this chapter: one if you talk to Johnny right after you see him running, and one for just ignoring him.

User Info: Dawnfried

Dawnfried - 2 months ago 0   8
  2. Nothing to do with Johnny. It depends on the hand massage. One set of side quests for the luxury massage, another set for the other two massage choices.

User Info: Strider515

Strider515 - 2 months ago
  3. The questline you end up with is actually a mixture between your answer to Johnny, the hand massage choice, and coin toss choice.

My decisions for each:

Madam M route:
    Johnny: Ignored him
    Sam: No deal
    Massage: Luxury

Chocobo Sam route:
    Johnny: Yes
    Sam: Heads
    Massage: Luxury

If there is any consistency it would be your answer to Johnny from what i've seen. Answering yes corresponding to Sam's quests and either saying no or ignoring him for Madam M's.

User Info: Adamant_Shadow

Adamant_Shadow - 2 months ago
  4. Have to pick the poor mans massage deal to get Chocobo Sam's route

User Info: nooitzben

nooitzben - 2 months ago

1. You have to do the mission Twice. And select different answers to get different side quests.

User Info: Kod3l

Kod3l - 2 months ago 7   0

1. Complete the fighting arena with aerith and do all side quest with both choices. That will get you all of them.

User Info: OGgamerdad

OGgamerdad - 2 months ago 6   0