Where did you buy your physical copy?

1. The game launched yesterday and I hit a Best Buy, Gamestop, two targets before finally finding a bunch of copies at the Walmart. Where did you buy your physical copy?

User Info: PaziSnajper

PaziSnajper - 3 months ago

Answers

1. Purchased and shipped through Amazon.

A highly anticipated game like Final Fantasy VII Remake was bound to sell out so it was bought ahead of time.

User Info: OmegaXXII

OmegaXXII - 3 months ago 1   0
  2. Amazon, a month before it came out I pre-ordered. I got it day of release, delivered to my work place, I left work early.

User Info: jenovaschilld

jenovaschilld - 3 months ago 1   0
  3. Bought at Walmart, but had to go back and exchange for another copy since the 'play' disk did not work on the first copy. This was the regular game, they did not have the deluxe.

User Info: Lestat007

Lestat007 - 3 months ago 1   0
  4. That's odd. I got my at the Walmart and it was $50 and so was re3.

User Info: PaziSnajper

PaziSnajper - 3 months ago
  5. Gamestop, preordered in February.

User Info: Aethers

Aethers - 2 months ago 1   0
  6. Right now I'm waiting for my Walmart to maybe get a 2nd wave..we got in 12 and they sold before I could get it..sadly the meijers was the same...I got it digitally.., but I will get a physical copy just cuz I'm enjoying it so much and want to support them..

User Info: sketchmanx

sketchmanx - 2 months ago 1   0
  7. Give best buy a shot. They're doing curbside pick up, well in my town at least.

User Info: PaziSnajper

PaziSnajper - 2 months ago