How do you divide the weapons wheel to show different ammo types?

1. I have seen videos on the game Horizon Zero Dawn showing the weapons wheel divided into segments showing the ammunition available for each weapon. I don't know how to do this. Can some explain step by step on the procedure.

User Info: Echo01

Echo01 - 2 months ago

Answers

1. If you know how to equip weapons to the weapon wheel, it should show the different types of ammunition when you open the weapon wheel.

If it doesn't, I can only assume you haven't bought any higher tier weapons yet. The lowest tier only have one type of ammo, whereas the second and highest tier have 2 and 3 types of ammo respectively.
    The only difference between tiers are that higher tiers have more ammo types. The stats remain the same.
    Some weapons, such as the ropecaster, only have one type of ammo, no matter which tier you have.

Basically, it wont show more ammo types if your weapons can't use them.

User Info: mart8208

mart8208 - 2 months ago 0   0