Where to find freeze bellowback?

1. After finishing the game,i only realized the only machine i'm missing in my notebook was freeze bellowback?
    Does anyone knows where to look for this machine? I tried in cold area since it's freeze element but got no luck with that =X

User Info: Glenn1792

Glenn1792 - 3 years ago

1. There's a hunter's lodge trial east of Daytower, north of a Nora settlement whose name I cannot recall at this time. It has both a fire and freeze bellowback which roam the area, and respawn whenever a new trial starts, both in sight from the ziplines that take you down to the trials.

User Info: BobBiscuit

BobBiscuit - 3 years ago 2   2

1. Yes I found my first one early on in the game. There is a bellowback site southwest of devil's grief ruins near a large wooded area that had both fire and freeze bellowbacks... the devil's grief ruins are in northeastern portion of world map.. good luck n happy hunting

User Info: old_school_rpg

old_school_rpg - 3 years ago 3   1