What is the best hero to start off with for a beginner on this game?

1. I've been playing this game for a week or so now and i was just wondering what the best hero is to start off with on this game?

User Info: HDGamingxZ

HDGamingxZ - 3 years ago

Answers

1. The general answer will be one of the Vanguard classes. They are listed as the easiest to learn. The Warden seems to be widely regarded as one of the best hero's due to speed and move set. But you have to take this all with a grain of salt. The best hero is the one you have the most fun playing.

User Info: Jakelin71

Jakelin71 - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. I would start with the warden. He's simple to pick up and still good when you get into high levels. My advice would be to play new characters for at least a few levels. DOn't just play 2 games and declare they suck. Play at least to level 3 before you pass judgement on the character. You may be terrible at the playstyle before you really get it, but you may end up liking the character a lot

User Info: Betzold

Betzold - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. Raider is the best to learn the basics of the whole game but playing with all the characters and/or looking up guides on them all would teach you the match-ups and how to beat them

User Info: PrkChpprsGft

PrkChpprsGft - 3 years ago 0   0
  4. Honestly, I know the others above stated the Vanguard classes, which are correct. However, Warlord is also very easy to pick up and is a very forgiving character to play. Given his large health pool and his current damage output. It's easy to play him, but harder to master. Others would be Berserker, for me he's the easiest assassin to use, as for the Hybrid class, either Nobushi or Valkyrie. Both have simple, but deadly combos

User Info: CursedCreature

CursedCreature - 3 years ago 0   0
  5. I think Raider is the easiest character to use for a beginner,he's very strong for a starting class and he's also really fun to play

User Info: Simtastic01

Simtastic01 - 3 years ago 0   0
  6. I cannot recommend enough to play the campaign. It will introduce you to various characters and playing styles and you'll have a much better understanding of not just how the game works, but also be informed what other characters are capable of. What I've found is that you are going to put the effort into mastering whichever character you identify with. You'll lose a lot, but go into duels and keep hitting "random" and play as those characters.

User Info: NinjatheClick

NinjatheClick - 3 years ago 0   0