Why are my health/shields so low?

1. I'm wondering how I can get my health and shield higher? Mine health is about 550 and my shields about 450. But my squad mates' are ridiculously high ranging from 800-100 for both. I've tried putting some armour on that give health/shield bonuses but they are really low %. I've also tried to invest my skill points into areas for all 3 types that will add bonuses to them.

Are you all finding that your health/shield is about half of your squad mates? If not, what's the best way to increase it?

I'm a Sentinel as well, so that my biotics absorbs some of the damage, and I use Backlash a lot as it reflects projectiles back at the enemy. It has proven useful when I'm trying to go through an open space to find cover.

User Info: Benji

Benji - 3 years ago

1. Not sure about "everyone" but my tech/combat focused lvl 84 has about 600 HP/400 Shield while my squaddies have double that. Note: that's when I don't have any HP/SHD increases on my gear either so it gets a lilttle higher.

With the reduced penalty when using Fusion Mods I'd be looking at 1000-1500 effective HP and possibly another 30-50% in -either- shields or HP if I REALLY wanted to boost my caps. The enemies are bullet sponges though so I personally focused on damage and beat insane at ~lvl 60.

User Info: PinoyC

PinoyC - 3 years ago 0   0

1. Combat fitness in the combat skill tree will give you more health. team support in the tech tree will give you more shields. sounds like you already have barrier in biotics. also, there are weapon/gear augments that increase shield capacity and regeneration and also max health and health regen

User Info: SinisterG

SinisterG - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. Is it normal though for your health/shields so be ridiculously low compared to your squadmates'? After playing last night I double-checked and my health is around 550 and my shields are just above 400. I have Barrier and Combat Fitness maxed, I'm working on Team Support, and I'm at level 31.

If this is the norm for everyone I'm not worried about it, but if everyone else has their's much higher, then I'm missing something.

User Info: Benji

Benji - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. ~BUMP~

Thanks!

User Info: Benji

Benji - 3 years ago 0   1