Problem with "Kett's Bane" quest?

1. I have a problem with the quest "Kett's Bane". After I talk to Massani my next task is to destroy the generator. So at this point I get 2 issues. first problem is that after destorying the generator I dont get the notification to destroy the barracks how it should be. Instead it tells me to talk to Bain, which I cant. second problem is that during the "destroy the generator" part, two kett are invisible or glitched in the wall I dont know, in any case I have two red dots on the radar I cant get rid of. Maybe thats the reason why I cant talk to Massani after I destroyed the generator? Because everyone is in battle mode? But on the other hand I shouldn't even get the notification to talk to him...so what can I do to complete the quest?

And by the way, I didnt even touch the main kett base, because I know this could cause trouble in this quest. Well but I'm still having problems...hope you can help me. :/

User Info: Embioz1

Embioz1 - 4 years ago

1. I had this exact same problem, but found a solution. The problem seems to be that because of the two glitched Kett (that are trapped in walls, or floor, and unreachable), the game thinks you are still in combat, and will not let you talk to Massani while in combat. What worked for me is running far enough away to be able to fast travel, fast travelling to the nearest travel point to the mission, and then just going back. When you do, you will no longer be in combat, and can talk to Massani and complete the mission. Hope this helps!

User Info: smcdowell5381

smcdowell5381 - 4 years ago 14   2
  2. An alternative is to use the Infiltrator perk to find them then use Biotics to take them out.

User Info: Paul1223

Paul1223 - 2 months ago

Answers

1. I've got the same exact issue....I did the barracks and main base before even talking to him but did the generator and have the two invisible enemies stuck in a wall like you now I can't talk to Bain again.....

User Info: Dunno1987

Dunno1987 - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Yes that worked, thanks!

User Info: Embioz1

Embioz1 - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. Thanks for the help! Life saver!

User Info: BinoWhat

BinoWhat - 4 years ago 1   1
  4. You can kill the wall kett with biotics, specifically the one that makes a ring around you. Forgot it's name, but it will slowly drain their life. It takes awhile but they will die eventually.

Had the same problem on my first play through. Probably because I hit the barracks first. New game + seemed to work ok

There are ~2 other generators you can sabotage in case you didn't find them. That being said this quest line doesn't seem to affect anything. Shame, feel they missed a chance for it to actually make the base weaker

User Info: kunel_sanders

kunel_sanders - 3 years ago 1   1
  5. Well for now, I left this quest out. Did everything else on Eos including the main kett base. Maybe it will be fixed with the next patch, until then Massani will have to wait. ^^

User Info: Embioz1

Embioz1 - 4 years ago 0   2