Does romancing Reyes lock you out of other love interests?

1. Because I looked it up, and people were saying you can romance anyone outside of your party, and it won't stop the main story romancing from happening. I just did the quest for choosing between him and Sloan. Chose him, and chose the romance option, hoping I could just dump him later.

But now I went back to the ship, and peebee won't flirt with me anymore. Also, the codex says I "committed" to Reyes. Help?

User Info: Hannimal

Hannimal - 4 years ago

1. Reyes isn't only a side romance. People have reported that Reyes does lock you out of romances and you also get a codex entry mentioning that you are in an exclusive relationship.

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri - 4 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Then it's a bug. Reyes should be only side romance and many ppl have no problem with both Reyes and main romance.

User Info: Modes

Modes - 4 years ago 1   0
  2. Reyes is only a side romance.
    I didn't romance Reyes and for some time my flirt option with Peebee was gone too. I thnink next time i had option to be with her was after her Loyality and Hunting Archon (or Journey to Meridian) mission when she ask me to commit to her.

User Info: Modes

Modes - 4 years ago 1   2