The game lags really bad in single player?

1. Lags so bad it's unplayable. Anyone else have this issue?

User Info: Jtdavis85

Jtdavis85 - 4 years ago
  2. Please mention your platform you are using and if it's a pc please mention the specs of the hardware you have so we can help you better.

User Info: MetalMasher

MetalMasher - 4 years ago

1. I'm now having the issue as well, my game was working fine on the PC on Ultra @60 FPS until the latest update (1.05) now my FPS frequently drops down to about 18 for no real reason.

Not that I think my specs matter at all since it was playing on Ultra at 60FPS until the last update but here are mine: 3.3GHz Intel Quad Core, 4GB Radeon R9 200, 16GB of RAM, My games are installed on a Sandisk SSD which has a much higher read\transfer rate than a HDD.

User Info: ScorpioMaurus

ScorpioMaurus - 4 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Watched my friend play on PS4 and had terrible lags that made it as good as unplayable. Hasn't happened to me yet (aside from a few freezes while in the Nomad) but I won't rule out that they'll show up. No clue what's causing them though. I've only been playing for maybe ten hours, they have at least twice that time already.

User Info: Pumpkinnubbin

Pumpkinnubbin - 4 years ago 1   0
  2. Same here, mass lag issues since the update. I was able to play it fine on ultra before the patch auto downloaded, afterwards the game is unplayable even on the lowest setttings. It's game breaking for me. Get less than 10 frames now when previously I was running everything on ultra and getting 60 -.-

User Info: nano42

nano42 - 4 years ago 1   0
  3. With the change in animations added so abruptly it is causing some bugs with the games code. This is the kind of stuff that they can fix over time. The only thing you can attempt to do is make room on your system, have no other applications running, all that fales try deleting the whole game and move you save files to portable storage or a cloud then re install. If your on PC a defrag never hurts the best we can hop for if non of that is fixing your issue is ether the game gets stability upgrades or the issue ailing you presents itself via trouble shooting.

User Info: Rev_Shadow_508

Rev_Shadow_508 - 4 years ago 1   0
  4. Possible solution for PC: go into video output and switch the resolution around, it could be higher or lower, doesn't matter just switch it to something different from it's current setting, then switch it back.

Now go into graphics setting and switch around the resolution scaling, then switch it back. You might have to load into the game before doing this, and it should run without lag after. You will have to do this everytime you start up the game.

You are probably on win7 since I haven't come across this problem until I try the game on a fresh installation of win7. The game run without performance problem on win10 for me, but lots of crashes.

User Info: FaithIsIgnorant

FaithIsIgnorant - 3 years ago 1   0
  5. try lowering one or more of these:

film grain
    shadow quality
    AA
    post-process
    texture filtering

In many cases this way lags can be eliminated if lacking memory or program bugs trouble a game.

User Info: ForeignReviewer

ForeignReviewer - 3 years ago 1   0