1. I'm planning on having a longsword in my mainhand and either a Dagger or a Shortsword in my offhand. A few other things I'm also thinking about are which is the better parrying tool and whether either of them get any good or cool moves in offhand.

User Info: Faraam_of_War

Faraam_of_War - 2 months ago

Answers

1. Dual wielding that way is rather pointless. The way the game designed dual wielding is with paired weapons. Takes up the main hand slot for both weapons. That way you can still have a shield in your off hand.

User Info: rchmndrl

rchmndrl - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. I've come across some players during PVP using the dagger to parry with, so to answer your question yes you can. However, i would just use a shield with good parry or dual wield two swords

User Info: ChronoEclipse12

ChronoEclipse12 - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  3. I would agree with ChronoEclipse12. I would go with a buckler or ceastus to parry instead of a dagger, then use a long sword.

User Info: Liam_C

Liam_C - 3 weeks ago 0   0