Where can I find lionhard?

1. I haven't spoken to him at all yet and he is not at firelink shrine. He should be by the top tower but hes not there. I know he disappears after you get the cracked red eye orbs but i haven't even gotten that from him. I only beaten the first boss and im at High Wall of Lothric. I tried teleporting back and forth to get him to respawn but nothing. Im not sure if i have to be enkindled or not but i tried it. How do i get him to show up or have i missed him and his questline completely?

User Info: crimznbro

crimznbro - 3 years ago

1. He will reappear in Firelink Shrine when you get a Pale Tongue. The first chance to get one of these is in Undead Settlement where Siegward helps you with the Demons.

User Info: Krystal109

Krystal109 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Try invading another player's world, see if that helps. If not, just progress through the story until you get to the next area. Eventually he'll come back and give you a really short sidequest for the Red Eye Orb. After that sidequest he'll stay at Firelink until you meet Rosaria.

User Info: sm1ke

sm1ke - 3 years ago 0   0