What is the best way of farming titanite shards?

1. Are there specific enemies I should fight to get these and if so where do I find them?

User Info: lukeaaron17

lukeaaron17 - 4 years ago

1. I just found out that we can also buy titanite shards from the handmaiden after we give her the dreamchaser ashes found in Farrom's Keep.

User Info: lukeaaron17

lukeaaron17 - 4 years ago 0   0

1. Regular titanite shards? Once you make it through Irithyll and defeat the area boss, Pontiff Sulyvahn, you will run into a number of silver knights you can farm for 2 titanite shards a piece. They can be found across the courtyard with the giants lining the sides, up the stairs, and up through the building directly in front of the stairs. These knights also have a moderately low drop rate for large titanite shards.

User Info: Akod

Akod - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Even sooner than the Pontiff, if you go to the demon ruins (you don't even have to kill the catacombs boss) most of the common enemies almost always drop a shard if not a large shard. They're the same enemies as the ones in the farron keep swamp.

User Info: RoyalNavlaan

RoyalNavlaan (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0