How do I trigger Soreys Armatized blows in the final battle?

1. Whenever Heldaf/Maotelus start to give their final blow I cannot trigger Soreys Special Armatizations with any characters whatsoever.

Any tips on triggering it and who to start with first would be very helpful.

User Info: YellowSniper33

YellowSniper33 - 10 months ago

1. You have to do enough damage to knock him out of his ability. It is about 1/4 his max health each time. You will automatically get a prompt to use the ability with r2 when heldalf is stunned. Keep in mind whichever seraphim you have paired with Sorey will not be in battle for the remainder after you shoot them through the gun so be careful. You can do damage with your chosen combo and then switch seraphim to get rid of a worse one. Like zaveid.

User Info: DCxValkyrial

DCxValkyrial - 10 months ago 1   0
  2. Thank you so much I've been struggling for months. Hopefully this works this time. Thanks again

User Info: YellowSniper33

YellowSniper33 - 10 months ago