How do I beat armatized heldalf?

1. I already beat heldalf but when it become armatized I kept my battle on but after a moment it unleashes a massive attack all of my members die. I checked on walk through that I have to stun armatized heldalf. Is there any other way to avoid that attack or how to stun armatized heldalf

User Info: Meraz

Meraz - 4 years ago

1. If you are having trouble beating him here is a couple of things you can do to make this battle easier, first off you need do stack on as many Lindwer normin abilities on Sorey and Rose as they are likely to be the ones doing the most damage, then choose your Armatizeation wisely, I would strongly recomment saving Zavid for last 1/4 of the boss as Armatized Heldalf likes to jump in the air a lot, and since Wind armatized Sorey jumps in the air when attacking it makes best sense to save him for last. Now if that fails you or you can't deal enough damage with that, then try making an E-Union 7 skill, this will nulify that particular elements resistance, so Fire for Laila Earth for Edna and so forth. This combined with the Lindwer combo should make this cake.

One thing I should also mention, once you beat the Armatized version of Despot Heldalf (the one you get by killing the Dragon in Hexen Isle) he reverts back to his easier form in the final Sorey vs Heldalf fight so you don't need to worry about saving your elixers for this final phase.

User Info: KaiserRyu2046

KaiserRyu2046 - 4 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You need to do a set amount of damage (1/4 of total, IIRC) during each segment in order to trigger the opportunity to shoot him with the gun. Obviously this gets harder each time since you're losing your party members over the course of the fight. Try to save your best damage dealing combination for later.

If all else fails, though, you could always use an Hourglass to freeze time.

User Info: JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe - 4 years ago 0   0