Where is Green Iris Gem Sechs?

1. I have looked it up in several other places where a few people, if they will bother to answer the question instead of saying "talk to your partner" say that it is after defeating the Medusa in Horsa. If this is true, I cannot find the gem there, and I believe that I got one after defeating that Medusa. And no, there are no more stars or indications about where it would be located, and this is the last iris gem I need. Does anyone know where it is? ChaoticOblivion - 6 years ago

Answers

1. theres a stupid quest in pendrago where it tells you too check the inn, you need to stay overnight to get it to trigger, im guessing this is where you where stuck oli4567 - 9 months ago 0   0
  2. Lhitwerg Woods - East. Defeat the Titan hellion. You can get there from Plitzerback Wetland. Thundaga_T2 - 6 years ago 0   8