I can't use my disc character on my download version of fallout 4. How can I use that character?

1. So I got fallout 4 downloaded to my PS4 because I originally borrowed my brother's disc but now I can't use the characters on the disc version in my downloaded version of the game. Is there a way to fix this or do I still need to borrow the disc version?

User Info: PeachViscount20

PeachViscount20 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. I think it still counts as a separate installation (disc and digital have separate licenses) and therefore your character does not show up. You'll probably have to use the disc to complete your game or start new on the digital version.

User Info: Gndlf_the_grey

Gndlf_the_grey (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. That is weird. My advice is to make a save playing your digital version.

Then when choosing to load a save from the main menu make sure to select show all saves.

Your old characters should show up and you can proceed to continue playing.

Hope this helps. If not then its true that the two versions are considered different installations.

User Info: ILoveTrackbikes

ILoveTrackbikes - 1 month ago 0   0