Some mods not properly enabling?

1. So ive been a heavy modder of bethesda games and im by no mean your average joe on mods. I dont just plop mod and expect it to work out of the box. So with that out of the way, lets skip the "your a noob, dont mod it braeks the game and ill have you bann hammered by todd howard you mod fallOUT 4 duuuuuuuuu." Craziness. So whats the problem??? Well ive downloaded a fairly new mid called cordova playground and it seema it doesnt need dlc so i downloaded and installed it. Ive check my load order before quitting the mod menu to arrange my mods to accomodate my load order for higher compatibility. But when i go play the game, said mod seems to have turned itself off and its content nowhere to be seen. So i checked my load order again and to my surprise, the mod IS disabled. Im having similar problem with mods

Some assembly required
    Hangman penthouse

User Info: ASCIIgodEX

ASCIIgodEX - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. Is there a dlc version of the mod? Sometimes the mods can be "non dlc" only so it wont actually work if it detects that you have dlc installes

User Info: Dovahbrokiin

Dovahbrokiin - 5 days ago 0   0
  2. At this point i kinda gave up modding fo4 for ps4 with big mod cuz the way i see it, new mods coming in may need dlc, or its been made with higher version not on ps4 yet. But to reiterate, the mods i mentioned are supposed vanilla by release

User Info: ASCIIgodEX

ASCIIgodEX - 5 days ago